Immediate Full Time position open for Web Developer. Click on “more” to view¬†¬†job description and application submission details.
Join a growing company founded on over fifty years of dynamic customer service and time-tested values. Contribute your specific skill set and talents to a team that uses innovative techniques to sell the tried and true. Discover the full scope of your abilities in a “yes we know your first name” kind of atmosphere.
At Lehman’s we know first-hand that it takes authentic people to sell authentic products. For us, it’s a lifestyle. We’re a company where IT Techs grow their own vegetables and Vice Presidents know the ins and outs of oil lamps. We’re serious about cultivating a community that utilizes the best of what employees have to offer, all while staying true to our roots. If you’re looking for a company that offers a promising future firmly built on a successful past, then we invite you to pursue a career at Lehman’s.
Develop and debug website functionality and change website templates as needed. Manage the website hardware infrastructure and make sure all servers are running correctly. Develop and maintain technical needs of blogs, facebook and other online media. Assist in adding merchandise and content to the website to maximize SEO and search results. Lead integration efforts between the website and third party companies and develop the technical needs to complete the integration.
- Develop, edit and debug web page programming according to assigned tasks.
- Help manage website hardware infrastructure.
- Manage integration between website and OMS system or third party businesses.
- Maintain understanding of current web technologies or programming practices.
- Any other tasks as assigned.
Minimum of Associates degree in Computer Science or related field required.
Experience in web development a plus.
- Knowledge of OOP programming languages (ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET) required.
- Knowledge of major database systems (MySql, MSSql) required.
- Knowledge of other languages like PHP, XML, XSLT and jQuery preferred.
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimization helpful.
- Understanding of Content Management Systems helpful.
- Understanding of open source blog software (WordPress) helpful.
- Ability to¬†determine causes of operating errors and deciding how to resolve.
- Abiltiy to¬†communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Ability to¬†use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Aptitude for programming – Learning new languages, adapting programming skills to solve problems.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Ability to¬†use mathematical principles to solve problems.
- Will work a flexible 40-hour work week as approved by the Supervisor.
By mail or drop off in person:
289 N Kurzen Rd
Dalton, OH 44618